Membership Benefits - Oak Park
• Locker usage in the general locker rooms.
• Use of full-court gym.
• Use of the indoor pool.
• Use of the free weight room.
• Group Fitness classes for a nominal fee.
• Preferential pricing on all program offerings including classes, lectures, concerts, holiday programs, Center Day Camps, holiday and school break camps for kids.
• Variety of athletic programs for people of all ages.
• Class catalogs.
• On-site babysitting at a nominal fee.
• Reciprocal usage of the West Bloomfield general membership.
• Great programs, including the Annual Jewish Book Fair, Lenore Marwil Jewish Film Festival and award winning exhibitions at the Janice Charach Gallery.
• Jewish education opportunities, such as SAJE - Seminars for Adult Jewish Enrichment and Jewish Parents Institute.
All of the above PLUS:
• Free fitness classes every week; Aerobics, Pilates, yogasize, step and aqua classes.
• State-of-the-art fitness floor with treadmills, elliptical trainers, recumbent and stationary bikes and step machines.
• Certified trainers and instructors.
• Ladies' Zone, women's / teens circuit training.
• Free childcare, two hours per day, in Kidzone.
• Individual locker with name plate.
• Whirlpool (men and women)
• Sauna (women's locker room only)
• Steam (men's locker room only)
• Laundry service (men and women)
• Clean, well-attended locker room facilities with hair dryers, showers and toiletries.
• Personal training by appointment for an additional fee.
• Women's and men's lounge areas with television and coffee service.
• Bagel Sunday.
• Membership appreciation events.
To sign up or learn more, contact Marc Front 248.432.5605 or e-mail Marc.