Shalom Street Museum
Shalom Street Museum is a unique, interactive experience in an exciting 4,500 square-foot facility. Our exhibits are designed to inspire a sense of wonder and exhilaration for children of all ages through Jewish experiences and experiential learning.
Upcoming Events at Shalom Street
“Joseph Had a Little Overcoat”
Sunday, February 28, 2016 | DOWNLOAD THE FLYER
Children ages 5-12 will love hearing our terrific story-teller read this great book, then they'll be able to use acrylic paints to create their own colorful canvas to go with the story!
JCC Members: $5 per person | Non-members: $7 per person
“It’s Your Torah to Explore”
October 18, 2015 – August 2016 | DOWNLOAD THE FLYER
An exciting adventure into the Five Books of Moses, where guests can:
- Play in a Noah’s Ark ball pit
- Follow in the footsteps of Adam by naming their own animals
- See themselves in their favorite Torah story
- Walk in the Garden of Eden
- Study Jewish law in a child-sized courtroom
Party Package ($180)
- 1 1/2 hour party (with museum closed to public) for 15 children
- Free time in museum
- 1 game or craft
- Separate birthday room
- 1 party instructor (preparation & cleanup)
- Kosher or Kosher-style food welcome
- Additional children: $12 per child
- Adult chaperones required: 2
- Non-refundable deposit to hold the date $50
Party dates are limited so we recommend booking in advance. For party reservation and information please contact Shalom Street at 248.432.5451.
Whether your are part of a religious school, Church group or other type of organization and are in search of an interfaith learning opportunity, Shalom Street offers a variety of programs that will entertain and educate. Call 248.432.5451 or email us to schedule your group!
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.