Data Management Assistant
The JCC of Metropolitan Detroit has an immediate opening for a Data Management Assistant. DMA is a full-time position, supporting the Information Technology department to integrate customer data either through automated batching or manual re-key entry. In addition, the position serves as the central iMIS primary registrar or backup for many departments with the discretion of the Senior Director of IT. DMA reports to the Senior Director of IT.
1. Inputting and maintaining FedEd and Melton registration
2. Processing IRP annual and ongoing new monthly member billing and event registration
3. Providing backup registration for sports and rec, JFamily, special needs, membership, aquatics, tenants, Berman Theater, Child Development Center, development, and ACE programming departments
1. Importing Berman Theater activity data into iMIS
2. Sending A/R to customers
3. Creating payment plans for delinquent accounts
4. Sending delinquent accounts to collections
5. Processing approved write-offs
6. Inputting data for Metrics
The candidate should exhibit strong data entry and basic computer knowledge. An Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferable, but not required.
Interested applicants should send cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected].