Lone worker Security Training
6600 W Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
The Lone Worker is one who is on his or her own, in community settings, when they cannot be seen or heard by another person. They may go into the community for job-related work and they do not always have direct contact with a co-worker or supervisor. They may work in remote or isolated locations. Workers who may be defined as the “Lone Worker” include, but are not limited to:
- home visit / community-based – healthcare, social workers, public health nurses, aid workers,
- utility workers, construction workers, real estate agents, building inspectors, sales personnel in community settings
- public employee code enforcers, inspectors, temp agency workers,
- drivers while in making deliveries, in public areas (e.g. malls, sidewalks, elevators, garages),
- gas station attendants, convenience store personnel, food outlet employees.
- employees who travel to various locations.
Registration: 12:30 p.m.
Course: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.