KidZone at the JCC offers on-site child care for children ages 2 months-8 years in a safe and caring environment with age-appropriate toys, games and activities.
You can attend one of our spectacular group classes, enjoy our beautiful indoor and outdoor pools, get in shape using top-of-the-line equipment, or attend a session with one of our personal trainers while your kids have a great time at KidZone!
KidZone may be utilized for a maximum of 2 hours per visit, and no more than twice per day. Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Fees must be paid at the Fitness desk prior to utilizing KidZone.
- Recreational members: $5 per child per visit; $3 per child per visit with the purchase of a Fitness Day Pass
- Fitness members: $3 per child per visit
- Executive Fitness members: Complimentary
- Fitness Day Pass holders: $5 per child per visit
- Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4-7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.-noon
- Sunday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Policies and Procedures
- KidZone may be utilized for a maximum of 2 hours per visit, and no more than twice per day. Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children not well enough to participate fully in the program, and/or who require one-to-one staff attention should not be brought to KidZone. If staff feels that a child does require this kind of care, parents/guardians will be asked to pick up the child.
- Please do not bring children who have a fever, mucous discharge from the nose or eyes, diarrhea or a persistent cough.
- If your child has a rash, you must bring a physician's note verifying that the rash is not contagious.
- If your child has a chronic runny nose due to allergies, you must bring a note from your pediatrician stating that the child is not sick.
- Children directed to take antibiotics must be on the medication a full 24 hours before coming to KidZone.
- Medications are not administered in KidZone.
- For the safety and well-being of all children, parents/guardians must:
- Remain in the building while their children are in KidZone
- Settle child(ren) and check diapers before signing in.
- Provide a change of clothes, diapers, wipes, ointment, blanket and pre-made bottles. Do not bring anything made of glass into KidZone.
- Provide a snack (no gum or candy).
- Bring a kosher, dairy bagged meal for children who will be at KidZone for lunch. (Sorry, we are unable to spoon feed infants.)
- Label everything with the child's name
- Leave toys at home.