Shalom Street Museum
Shalom Street Museum is a unique, interactive experience in an exciting 4,500 square-foot facility. Our exhibits are designed to inspire a sense of wonder and exhilaration for children of all ages through Jewish experiences and experiential learning.
Shalom Street Summer Hours
From June 16 – August 30 Shalom Street is busy providing fun Jewish experiences for our day camp campers and so is closed for the summer to the general public. Please stay tuned for the fall!
Sorry for any inconvenience and have a wonderful summer!
Save Your Sleep
Thursday, June 29 | 7:30 p.m. - Aish Detroit (Oak Park)
Exhibit - "It’s Your Torah to Explore"
An exciting adventure into the Five Books of Moses, where guests can:
- Play in a Noah’s Ark ball pit
- Follow in the footsteps of Adam by naming their own animals
- See themselves in their favorite Torah story
- Walk in the Garden of Eden
- Study Jewish law in a child-sized courtroom
Party Package ($180)
- 1 1/2 hour party (with museum closed to public) for 15 children
- Free time in museum
- 1 game or craft
- Separate birthday room
- 1 party instructor (preparation & cleanup)
- Kosher or Kosher-style food welcome
- Additional children: $12 per child
- Adult chaperones required: 2
- Non-refundable deposit to hold the date $50
Party dates are limited so we recommend booking in advance. For party reservation and information please contact Shalom Street at 248.432.5451.
Whether your are part of a religious school, Church group or other type of organization and are in search of an interfaith learning opportunity, Shalom Street offers a variety of programs that will entertain and educate. Call 248.432.5451 or email us to schedule your group!